WHEN YOU THINK YOU HAVE IT ALL FIGURED OUT - THINK AGAIN.
1. Atheism is a non-prophet organization.
2. If man evolved from monkeys and apes, why do we still have monkeys and apes?
3. I went to a bookstore and asked the saleswoman, 'where's the self-help section?' She said if she told me, it would defeat the whole purpose.
4. What if there were no hypothetical questions?
5. If a deaf person swears, does his mother wash his hands with soap?
6. If someone with multiple personalities threatens to kill himself, is it considered a hostage situation?
7. Is there another word for 'synonym'?
8. What do you do when you see an endangered animal eating an endangered plant?
9. If a parsley farmer is sued, can they garnishee his wages?
10. Would a fly without wings be called a 'walk'?
11. Why do they lock gas station bathrooms? Are they afraid someone will clean them?
12. If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is he homeless or naked?
13. Can vegetarians eat animal crackers?
14. If the police arrest a mime, do they tell him he has the right to remain silent?
15. Why do they put braille on the drive-through bank machines?
16. How do they get deer to cross the road only at those yellow road signs?
17. What was the best thing before sliced bread?
18. One nice thing about egotists: they don't talk about other people.
19. How is it possible to have a civil war?
20. If one synchronized swimmer drowns, do the rest drown too?
21. If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?
22. Why is it called 'tourist season' if we can't shoot at them?
23. Why is there an expiration date on sour cream?
24. Can an atheist get insurance against acts of god?