This is Serious! This incident happened recently in North Texas .
A woman went boating one Sunday taking with her some cans of coke which she put into the refrigerator of the boat.
On Monday she was taken to the hospital and placed in the Intensive Care Unit. She died on Wednesday. The autopsy concluded she died of Leptospirosis. This was traced to the can of coke she drank from, not using a glass.
Tests showed that the can was infected by dried rat urine and hence the disease Leptospirosis. Rat urine contains toxic and deathly substances. It is highly recommended to thoroughly wash the upper part of all soda cans before drinking out of them. The cans are typically stocked in warehouses and transported straight to the shops without being cleaned. A study at NYCU showed that the tops of all soda cans are more contaminated than public toilets - Full of germs and bacteria. So wash them with water before putting them to the mouth to avoid any kind of fatal accident.
THIS IS REALLY A GREAT WARNING AND I HAVE TO SALUTE THE COLLEGE KIDS WHO DREAM THIS STUFF UP AND FORWARD IT BETWEEN CLASSES.
THIS ONE IS ABOUT 15 YEARS OLD – BUT UPDATED WITH THE NEW CAN PHOTO.
I WILL RUSH OUT INTO THE STREETS AND WARN AS MANY PEOPLE AS I CAN ABOUT THIS DANGER – OF COURSE, THOUSANDS OF TEACHERS HAVE EXPLAINED THIS CONCEPT TO KIDS IN NURSERY SCHOOL AND KINDERGARTEN, BUT HEY, YOU NEVER KNOW WHO WAS ABSENT ON THOSE DAYS.
IF I CAN UNDERSTAND THIS SCIENTIFIC THEORY CORRECTLY –
WHEN SOMETHING IS DIRTY, YOU SHOULD CLEAN IT.
WOW - THIS IS AMAZING.
BETWEEN POISON COKE COLA CANS,
EXPLODING CELL PHONES
SERIAL KILLERS WHO HIDE IN THE BACK SEAT WHILE YOU ARE PUMPING GAS --- I HAVE LOST AT LEAST TEN TO TWELVE CLOSE FRIENDS THIS YEAR AND THIS IS ONLY AUGUST.
A DOCTOR TOLD ME THAT IF I TELL TEN PEOPLE THESE VERY INTELLIGENT IDEAS AND THEY TELL TEN PEOPLE – THEN HE FIGURED, WITHOUT USING
PAPER OR PENCIL, THAT 20 PEOPLE WOULD KNOW THESE WARNINGS.
I SHOULD GET OFF LINE NOW, BECAUSE FOUR MORE WARNINGS JUST CAME IN:
^^ DO NOT DRIVE A CAR WITH YOUR EYES CLOSED
^^DON’T OPEN THE DOOR ON A JET PLANE THAT IS IN FLIGHT
^^WHEN LEAVING A TALL BUILDING, AVOID USING AN OPEN WINDOW,
TAKE THE STAIRS OR ELEVATOR TO THE GROUND LEVEL
^^ DON’T POINT A LOADED GUN AT A CHILD WHO IS DRINKING AN UNCLEAN
CAN OF COKE AND PULL THE TRIGGER, THAT COULD CAUSE AN INJURY.
I CAN’T UNDERSTAND WHY THE N.Y. TIMES / CNN / MSNBC / THE POLICE / FBI / CIA / POISON CONTROL AGENCY / B.E.T. NEWS
DID NOT BROADCAST THIS MESSAGE BEFORE YOUR FRIEND SENT HIS URGENT
E-MAIL TO SAVE US.
I WISH THAT FRIEND HAD WARNED US ABOUT THE COLLAPSE OF THE SUB-PRIME MORTGAGE MARKET – THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN A LITTLE MORE CURRENT THAN THIS 1994 COKE CAN EXPOSE AND MAYBE DONE A LOT MORE GOOD.
ONE QUESTION -- IS IT ONLY COKE CANS OR DO THE RATS URINATE ON OTHER CANS TOO?