August 09, 2010

QUOTES

IN DEALING WITH ROMANCE AND LOVE -- BOB MARLEY MADE THIS OBSERVATION:


"Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you;
you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for."
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This is the true joy in life: being used for a purpose recognized by yourself as a mighty one; being a force of nature instead of a feverish, selfish little clod of ailments and grievances, complaining that the world will not devote itself to making you happy.
-George Bernard Shaw

"Many times a day I realize how much my own outer and inner life is built upon the labors of my fellow men, both living and dead, and how earnestly I must exert myself in order to give in return as much as I have received."
- Albert Einstein

“When the only tool you have is a hammer, all problems begin to resemble nails."
- Abraham Maslow

No comments: